Our programs are designed to help you achieve your business goals.
Assisted Living — Residential or facility-based programs that provide housing and supportive services, supervision, personalized assistance, and/or health-related services to meet the needs of residents who are unable to perform or need assistance in performing activities of daily living.
The Full Comprehensive Training to own or manage an Assisted Living Facility:
- Application preparation for Submission
- Business Plan Development
- Quality Assurance Plan
- Training for development of Policies and Procedures
- Creating all record and log binders
- Preparation for paper review by the Department
- Marketing and promotions
- Guidance of a successful Environmental Plant (the premises) inspection.
80-Hour Manager Approved Program
- Complete Training requirement for Managers for 5 beds or more, and Level 3 part requirement
- Consultation for Policies and Procedures
- Training to develop your resident Logs & All Required Binders
- Training to submit your application for a license, and pass your Paper Review and Environmental Inspection.
Training & Certifications Available:
- Health & Psychosocial needs of the population being served
- Resident Assessment Process
- Knowledge/Training in the use of Service Plans
- Medication Technician Training -Administering, Cuing, Coaching, and Monitoring residents who Self-Administer
- Providing Assistance with Ambulation, Personal Hygiene, Dressing, Toileting, and Feeding (assistance with Activities of Daily Living — ADLs)
- Mental Health and handling difficult behaviors, interpretation, and intervention
- Health & Wellness and Stress Management for you the Caregiver
- Knowledge/Training in Resident Rights
- Fire & Life Safety
- Infection Control (including Standard Precautions)
- Basic Food Safety Training
- Basic CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) card
- Basic First Aid Training
- Emergency Disaster Plan
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s Training
- Nutrition Menu Planning
- Epilepsy & Seizure First Aid Training
- Policies & Procedures/COMAR regulations
- Management & Operations
- Clinical Management
- Quality Assurance
- End of Life
Our Turnkey Success Packages for ALP, DDA, RSA Licensing
We’re here to answer your questions! Feel free to send us a message with your queries, and we’ll get back to you right away!